This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed below. The percentages indicate the relative weight of each major topic area on the exam. The higher the percentage, the more questions you are likely to see on that content area on the exam. View video tutorials about the variety of question types on Microsoft exams. This course is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to install and configure Windows
10 desktops and devices in a Windows Server domain corporate environment. These skills include learning how to
install and customize Windows 10 operating systems and apps, and configure local and remote network connectivity
and storage. Students will also learn how to configure data security, device security, and network security, and
maintain, update, and recover Windows 10
Ÿ Describe the important new features of Windows
Ÿ Install Windows 10.
Ÿ Configure a device running Windows 10.
Ÿ Configure network connectivity for a Windows 10
Ÿ Manage storage in Windows 10.
Ÿ Manage files and printers.
Ÿ Manage apps.
Ÿ Manage data security.
Ÿ Manage device security.
Ÿ Implement Windows 10 features to improve
Ÿ Monitor and update Windows 10 devices.
Ÿ Restore files, roll back drivers, and recover
Windows 10 devices.
Ÿ Overview of Windows 10
Ÿ Installing Windows 10
Ÿ Configuring Your Device
Ÿ Configuring Network Connectivity
Ÿ Managing Storage
Ÿ Managing Files and Printers
Ÿ Managing Apps in Windows 10
Ÿ Managing Data Security
Ÿ Managing Device Security
Ÿ Managing Network Security
Ÿ Maintaining Windows 10
Ÿ Troubleshooting and Recovery
• Install and manage software by using Microsoft Office 365 and Windows Store apps, sideload apps by using Microsoft Intune, sideload apps into online and offline images, deeplink apps by using Microsoft Intune, integrate Microsoft account including personalization settings
• Identifying and resolving issues related to the following: Multi-factor authentication including certificates, Microsoft Passport, virtual smart cards, picture passwords, and biometrics; workgroup vs. domain, Homegroup, computer and user authentication including secure channel, account policies, credential caching, and Credential Manager; local account vs. Microsoft account; Workplace Join; Configuring Windows Hello
• Create and configure virtual machines including integration services, create and manage checkpoints, create and configure virtual switches, create and configure virtual disks, move a virtual machine’s storage
• Support mobile device policies including security policies, remote access, and remote wipe; support mobile access and data synchronization including Work Folders and Sync Center; support broadband connectivity including broadband tethering and metered networks; support Mobile Device Management by using Microsoft Intune, including Windows Phone, iOS, and Android
• Provision user accounts, enroll devices, view and manage all managed devices, configure the Microsoft Intune subscriptions, configure the Microsoft Intune connector site system role, manage user and computer groups, configure monitoring and alerts, manage policies, manage remote computers
• Identifying and resolving issues related to the following: Permissions including share, NTFS, and Dynamic Access Control (DAC); Encrypting File System (EFS) including Data Recovery Agent; access to removable media; BitLocker and BitLocker To Go including Data Recovery Agent and Microsoft BitLocker Administration and Monitoring (MBAM)
• Configure RemoteApp and Desktop Connections settings, configure Group Policy Objects (GPOs) for signed packages, subscribe to the Azure RemoteApp and Desktop Connections feeds, export and import Azure RemoteApp configurations, support iOS and Android, configure remote desktop web access for Azure RemoteApp distribution
• The following support considerations including: Desktop app compatibility using Application Compatibility Toolkit (ACT) including shims and compatibility database; desktop application co-existence using Hyper-V, Azure RemoteApp, and App-V; installation and configuration of User Experience Virtualization (UE-V); deploy desktop apps by using Microsoft Intune
• Configure update settings, configure Windows Update policies, manage update history, roll back updates, update Windows Store apps
• Practice Activities
• Case Studies
• Pre test
• Post test
This exam validates a candidate’s fundamental knowledge and skills for building solid identities, protection of content (data loss protection), mobile device management policy, virtualization with Hyper-V, application management using the Company Portal and the Windows Store. Candidates will be evaluated on Windows 10 security and integrated Azure features. In addition to their professional experience, candidates who take this exam should already have the following technical knowledge: • Experience with Windows desktop administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting • Basic experience and understanding of Windows networking technologies • Introductory-level knowledge of Active Directory and Microsoft Intune Candidates can take this exam and meet the prerequisites by obtaining equivalent knowledge and skills through practical experience as a Windows device support technician or a Windows device system administrator.
About Telkom Professional Certification Center
Sebagai perwujudan dedikasi PT. Telekomunikasi Indonesia, Tbk (PT. TELKOM) terhadap
pendidikan, dan melalui Yayasan Pendidikan Telkom (YPT), maka pada tanggal 15 Agustus 2008
didirikan Telkom Professional Development Center (Telkom PDC) dan Telkom Professional
Certification Center (TelkomPCC) pada tanggal 27 Agustus 2012.
Untuk meningkatkan layanan maka dilakukan penggabungan antara Telkom PDC dan TelkomPCC
menjadi Telkom Professional Certification Center (TelkomPCC) pada tanggal 1 Maret 2016.
TelkomPCC berada dibawah pengelolaan Telkom Foundation untuk melaksanakan fungsi sebagai
Center of Certification & Center of Competence Development melalui layanan pelatihan,
sertifikasi & konsultasi dibidang Information, Communication, Technology, Business &
TelkomPCC bukan hanya melayani Telkom Group namun juga melayani perusahaan lain &
masyarakat umum yang membutuhkan peningkatan kompetensinya.